VAT code: FI25525428
Putajantie 42/PL 54
2. Contact person for matters relating to the Register
Peter Johansson, peter.johansson(at)lojer.fi
3. Register name and registered data
Lojer Ltd. marketing and customer register. We handle the personal information of our customers as well as our potential customers and their representatives.
4. Use of personal data
The information is used for customer relationship management, customer communication, and enhancement of the user experience of manuthera242.com, to target our messages. We may use your email address and such data to send information and updates or respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests.
5. Data content of the register
We may collect your name, phone, email, address, and other information you submit. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our visitors, for example, when planning our marketing. In this way, we can target our communication as precisely as possible. The following information may be stored:
• Name, e-mail address and title / responsibility
• Company name, contact information and industry
• Information regarding customer relationships and contacts (e.g. purchase and cancellation information, feedback, customer service event records)
• Web-related information on Lojer websites and services
• Marketing and promotional information related to participating in targeted marketing activities (e.g. in competitions, webinars and events)
• Technical information and cookies sent to a registered person’s browser and related information
6. Information sources of the register
Collection of name and other contact information is based on customer relationship or other connection to Lojer Ltd. We collect information when signing contracts, registering, using Lojer’s services and websitse. Personal data may also be purchased for one-off marketing from external registers. We may also collect personal information from public sources.
7. Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to a third party expect your local Lojer authorized Distributor.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
We can use service providers to process your personal information. These service providers may have access to your personal information outside the EU / EEA, such as the United States. We will ensure the proper and lawful implementation of the transfers in accordance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. In any event, we will only transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA by any of the following legal grounds:
• The European Commission has decided that adequate level of data protection has been ensured in the host country concerned;
• We have implemented the appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data using standard terms of privacy approved by the European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of these standard clauses by contacting us;
• Or you have given your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal data, or there is a legitimate basis for the transfer of your personal data outside the EU / EEA, such as the United States Privacy Shield approved by the European Commission.
9. Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry has been protected by firewall, password and other technical means and is accessible only by people authorized by Lojer Ltd. We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this Privacy Statement. Due to the obligations of the Accounting Act or other applicable law, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
10. Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Each direct email sent by Lojer Ltd. has an opt-out possibilty to unsubscribe. In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law:
• obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
• have access to your personal information and verify the personal data we are dealing with you;
• require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
• require the removal of your personal data;
• withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
• object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
• obtain your personal data in a formatted form and transfer this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such personal information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and require your personal data to be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of the applicable law. You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where your residence or work is located if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. You must send requests for your rights in writing or by email with the following contact information:
Tarkastus/-muu henkilötietoihin kohdistuva pyyntö / Peter Johansson
Lojer Oy will respond to the requests within 1 month of the request unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.
12. What are Cookies
Cookie are small files, whicjh hold a certain amount of data, which are stored on the browser or your computer or mobile device when you visit f.ex. a webpage or application. This cookie data can then be retrieved for customizing our web pages and services accordingly.
14. Third Party Cookies
Google Search Console
This is a performance improver cookie and we use it to track visits and search queries in order to develop the site.
This is a performance improver cookie and we use it to track visits to our website and movement around the site.
Google Tag Manager
This is a organizing cookie for all third-party tags on our website (like Google Analytics or Facebook pixels).
This is an advertiser cookie and a performance improver cookie. It allows us to place advertising content in to Facebook which is relevant to you.
This is an advertiser cookie. It allows us to place advertising content in to Linkedin which is relevant to you.
15. Control and Delete Cookies
Should you choose to disable, reject or block cookies, some parts of our websites will not function fully or is not accessible at all. Within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. You can visit your browser’s website to get instructions on doing this or for further information please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
17. Acceptance of terms